The Minnesota Center for Engineering and Manufacturing Excellence will create value through transformation of working relationships among industry, education and government.
The Minnesota Center for Engineering and Manufacturing Excellence (MNCEME) is a consortium of two-year colleges located throughout Minnesota, led by Minnesota State University, Mankato. Our goal is to develop forward-looking talent in engineering and advanced manufacturing, which is accomplished through STEM-based outreach, innovative degree programs and professional development.
- Project Lead The Way (PLTW) for middle school and high school students
- STEM Camps for middle school students
- Girls Explore STEM, Latino Engineering & Academic Day (LEAD) and African-American Engineering & Academic Day, for high school students
- Host Rube Goldberg competitions for high school and middle school students
- Host MathCounts competition for middle school students
Innovative Degree Programs:
- Iron Range Engineering (IRE), located at Mesabi Range Technical College, NHED
- Twin Cities Engineering (TCE), located at Normandale Community College
Professional Development and Industry Collaboration:
- Education and training for employees in robotics and related fields